Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Last Day for Kickstarter


Hello All,
Today is the last day for Flight on Kickstarter and unfortunately, we are only halfway to the goal. I know I have expressed this before but I want to thank those who have contributed so far and for any other support I’ve received during the duration of the pledging. I am more than flattered to see how far I was able to come in just thirty days and that’s enough drive to keep me moving forward with Flight’s progress.
Though the goal may not be reached during this first try, that doesn’t mean it’s not worth a second. However, I plan on saving the re-launch until mid February 2013. I think it’s important for me to get more done on the film and have some polished shots to share with viewers; allowing them have a better understanding of the project. Not to mention, the holidays are just around the corner, which can make for a strenuous time on the wallet. 
I plan on continuing to update the film’s progress here on the production blog so please feel free to check in from time-to-time. 
Looking forward to launching again!
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment