Tuesday, March 19, 2013

2013 Update

Hey Everyone,
I'm still planning on relaunching "Flight" again on Kickstarter but not when I had originally planned. Obviously, it's past February now and I intended on having it already up but real life is back in the way again, putting the film temporarily on the back-burner. Reason being is I've recently started a full time job and am committed to a freelance gig on the weekends until the end of May. However, this early summer, you will for sure see it back up and ready for backing. By then, I also plan on having more finished shot content to share and have a new video pitch to help viewers better understand the process of traditional animation and why this project is relevant.

Anywho, see you guys soon! And I'm looking forward to turning my full attention back to "Fight's" completion.

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment